Jesus said in Matthew 22:36-39 in answer to the question, “Which is the most important commandment in the law of Moses?” Jesus replied , “You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. A second is equally important: Love your neighbor as yourself.” Our first commission is to Love God with ALL. How can we possibly love our neighbor as ourselves without the love of God permeating our entire being.
What does it mean to love our neighbor as ourselves? Do we take a shower everyday, eat a good meal, brush our teeth? Do we take care of our family’s needs? Many children go to bed hungry at night, many don’t have clean water to drink, much less to brush their teeth with. To love is to care and that is what Hope for the World is doing in 6 countries right now. The need will always be there, there will always be more to do, will you help us by loving and caring with us?
“You must each decide in your heart how much to give. And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.” And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others. As the Scriptures say, “They share freely and give generously to the poor. Their good deeds will be remembered forever.” 2 Corinthians 9:7-9
God will generously provide all you need. We often think that we cannot afford to give to the needy because we have so many things to provide for our own children and families. But God promises that if we give, we will have all we need. What a beautiful promise.
The need is everywhere and it is vast, will you help us help the least of these?
Visit orphanages in Albania and love on orphans abandoned by their families. Help feed the hungry in Honduras or India in any of our feeding centers. Teach English classes in Ukraine, or build water wells in Ethiopia. Help with “Camp Joy” in Romania in the beautiful summertime where we love on the Roma gypsy children by bringing them to camp or in the winter when we give out blankets and food.
Hope for the World organizes several trips a year to different countries. Go with us and your heart will be inspired, changed, and ready to do all you can to help those who have so much less than we do. We promise you will never be the same again.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us where you are most interested in going and serving and we will email you info on the next trip and what all is involved in going.
All Costs are approximate in that it depends on flight costs and in country expenses at the time of travel.
- Albania – $3,500 estimated amount for 10 day trip to Albania (Cost includes food and hotels across the country) Project trips where group stays in one place can run less.
- Honduras – $550 estimated expense per person covers lodging, food, ground transportation and interpreters while in country, Also depends on length of stay. Does not include airfare. Areas of ministry include: Construction projects, Children & Youth evangelism, Men’s ministry, Women’s ministry, Bible distribution, Village ministry for families, Rice & Bean distribution, Pastor’s conference, and helping to serve in the school feeding centers. You will also be attending church services during your trip.
- India – $3,000.00 covers flights, hotels, food and ground transportation. Visit children’s home, Hope Centers and feeding programs. We will offer several opportunities to speak and minister to children and Christian believers.
Other activities would be conferences and outdoor crusades.
- Romania – $2300.00 This price is all inclusive and will cover all meals, all travel in country, all lodging, We have hosted over 3500 people in Romania and can take anywhere from 6-30 people at a time. Visiting Gypsy churches and schools, helping with light construction, medical clinics, Camp Joy, evangelism etc. We can taylor a trip just for you as well, depending the season of the year and project you would like to help with. We end all our trips with a special night in Budapest and a small tour of the city (included in the price) we can add an extra day in Budapest for $350 per person.
- Ukraine – Approx. $500 per person in country, this covers housing, travel and most food. Airfare not included. $500 also helps cover cost of ministry expenses. English Schools are typically held at local churches. English Camps are held at campgrounds that are rented for that week.